2021-2022 School Calendar - Please find below important information regarding the 2021-2022 4-day school calendar.
- Student & Parent Version: This version of the 2021-2022 Calendar is designed for parents and students. Dates and events are identified by designated colors: https://5il.co/v99c
- School Staff Version: This version of the 2021-2022 Calendar is designed for school staff. Dates and events are identified by designated colors: https://5il.co/v99b
- Black & White Version: This version of the 2021-2022 Calendar is designed to print with printers that only print in black & white. Dates and events are identified by symbols: https://5il.co/v99a
- Letter from March: This letter from early March was sent to families regarding school calendar options, it was sent out along with the parent parents survey regarding 4-day vs. 5-day: https://docs.google.com/docume...
- Survey Results: This is the survey results regarding the 2021-2022 School Calendar: https://docs.google.com/docume...
- Things to Know:
- The school day would be extended by 15 minutes. The building would open for breakfast at 7:35am with classes beginning at 7:50am and dismissal at 3:35pm.
- Spring Break would be shortened, although families would still have 5 consecutive days, including the weekend and having a Monday off, to make plans/travel over Spring Break.
- Other breaks and holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) would remain the same.
- K-6 students may attend Learning Club on Mondays that would normally be in session (these dates are marked on the calendar).
- The District will provide meals on Mondays from 11am - 12pm
- Below is a list of nearby schools already operating a 4-day school calendar: