The District tax rate hearing will occur tonight at 7:00 pm in the conference room. The district tax rate will be discussed and public input sought on the rate. The projected tax rate is $5.3663 per $100 of assessed valuation.
Immediately following the hearing, the board will hold its regular August Meeting. The meeting will include the monthly update on the finances of the district and the consent agenda for regular occurring items.
The new business will include:
- Setting the tuition for the 2019-2020 school year,
- Setting the district tax rate,
- Assigning the program coordinators,
- Approving the local compliance plan for special education,
- Policy updates, and
- Approving the annual secretary of the board report.
Upon completion of the new business, the board will hold an executive session per RSMo 610.021, (1), (2), (3), (6).